Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

How does it take judge to sign a stipulation

Customer Question

how long does it take for a judge to sign a stipulation
Expert:  MIAMILAW1127 replied 1 year ago.

Hello. Thank you for contacting me. My name is***** am a consultant here and I am looking forward to assisting you with your question. If at any point any of my answers aren’t clear please don’t hesitate to ask for clarification. Please be patient as I will be typing my responses to you from scratch. Also, I can only answer/address the questions you ask specifically based on the information your provide. Please try to provide as much information as possible so I can best assist you. Don't forget to rate my responses at the end.

Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

The answer is that it depends. There is no set amount of time by statute or law that provides that a judge must sign stipulations within a specific period of time.

It depends on whether the judge is at trial during that time, how many hearings they have scheduled, how many orders are pending, etc.