How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Lucy, Esq. Your Own Question
Lucy, Esq.
Lucy, Esq., Attorney
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 29311
Experience:  Lawyer
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Lucy, Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am looking lawyer to take my case on a commision based

Customer Question

I am looking for a lawyer to take my case on a commision based only. It's unique. The past few years I have dealing with a divorce This divorce is not a normal one. I have dealth with identity theft, Girlfriends of my ex husbands falsefying record in such companies such as Chase bank, Aflac insurance, and medical records. These women have sometimes acted a me as well. I also got caught up in a law firm who was while repesenting me , only to find out my Ex, was taking him away on exotic vacations to Vegas and my records had dissppared. I have done everything to move on forward in life, and I constantly am being pulled back by corrupt decept things. In 2012 a Will was taken out, I was asked If I was there because I wanted to I said no. I have reported these things to the police and nothng seems to get done. I am looking for a lawyer who hast the courage to stand up to the system and sue. Living my life in this manner is not fair should not be tolerated. I and my sons were victims of abuse, which has been reported and still nothing gets done. I think it's time to make the justice system stop covering down to corruption and allow so many people to get away with such disgusting corrupt thing. I would love to sit down and talk to someone so we can draft a letter. I would be willing to give 15 percent of the winning to the laywer that can take this case and win. Every form of my life has been intruded and I am tired of it and had enough.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Lucy, Esq. replied 1 year ago.


I'm Lucy, and I'd be happy to answer your questions today. I'm sorry to hear about your situation.

It is unfortunately a violation of the Rules of Professional Conduct to accept a divorce case on a contingency-fee basis. See Rule 1.5(c)-(d) (pages 11-12 of the pdf). While I'm sure there are many local attorneys who would be happy to take your case at their usual hourly rate, and you may find some who will work for a flat fee, what you are requesting cannot legally be accomplished. I didn't want you to have to continue waiting for an answer, we unfortunately are not able to help you find what you're looking for.

A good place to look for a lawyer who can take your case using some other fee structure is

I apologize that this was probably not the Answer you were hoping to receive. However, it would be unfair to you and unprofessional of me were I to provide you with anything less than truthful and honest information. I hope you understand.

Good luck.