Roger, Attorney
Experience:  BV Rated by Martindale-Hubbell; SuperLawyer rating by Thompson-Reuters
6704987

I was involved in an 3 way car accident, i was the in the

Customer Question

i was involved in an 3 way car accident, i was the in the middle, and was rear ended and and i hit the vehicle in front of me. My vehicle had to be towed, i informed his insurance the same day, and told them that because of your insured i had to rent a loner witch i had for 45 days. the accident happened on 05/18/2015 the collision work was completed on 07/01/2015 and they ( Allstate ) has not paid me, which has cost me $1,161.00 and plenty of stress. I would appreciate any help you can give me.
Expert:  Roger replied 1 year ago.

Hi - my name is ***** ***** I'll be glad to assist.

If your insurance coverage provides you with a rental car, and they have failed or refused to honor your policy terms, your first acton would be to complain to your state's department of insurance. Hopefully, that would resolve the matter. If not, you would have the right to file a bad faith claim against your insurance company for failing to provide the insurance coverage that your policy allows.