Barrister, Attorney
Experience:  15 yrs practice, Civil, Criminal, Domestic, Realtor, Landlord 26 yrs
19958803

What if I sighned and deposit on my account, my boyfriend

Customer Question

What if I sighned and deposit on my account , my boyfriend check ?He is the father of my child.Can I have any problem in the future.
Expert:  Barrister replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome! My name is ***** ***** I will try my level best to help with your situation or get you to someone who can.

.

Did you have permission from boyfriend to sign his name to endorse the check?

.

Does he have any objection to you doing so?

.

.

thanks

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hello ,
Yes , he let me to signed and deposit his check.I'm not doing it anymore . I just wonder if I should asked him for a written permission , that in my past I signed his check and deposit it on my account .We are together now , have a baby , but would like to be save in the future.
Thank You
Expert:  Barrister replied 1 year ago.

As long as you had permission to sign as his agent, then you are fine. But it would be better to have something in writing signed by him and notarized saying that. Or a general power of attorney would also cover it.

.

.

Thanks. ..

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hello ,
Thank you for your answer .
Expert:  Barrister replied 1 year ago.

You are very welcome. Glad to help any time..

.

If you feel your original question and any related follow ups have been answered, I would very much appreciate a positive rating on the answer I have provided so I receive credit for my work. If you have a new question the JustAnswer folks require that you start a new question page, but you can request me by putting "For Barrister" in the caption and they will get it to me.

.

.

thanks much