ScottyMacEsq, Attorney
Experience:  Licensed Texas General Practice Attorney
19487448

We are an NGO, offering free Chicago Bulls tickets to

Customer Question

We are an NGO, offering free Chicago Bulls tickets to parents, to a skybox which is being donated. CAn we use their logo to communicate this offer.
Expert:  ScottyMacEsq replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for using JustAnswer.

Yes, so long as you make it clear that you're not affiliated with them. There could be a trademark infringement if there's a likelihood of confusion as to the origin, sponsorship, or approval of defendant's goods or services. But if it's clear that you're offering this as part of your NGO's services and that it's not that you're connected with the Bulls in any way, it's not going to be a situation where there would be a likelihood of confusion, and thus not a trademark infringement issue.

Hope that clears things up a bit. If you have any other questions, please let me know. If not, and you have not yet, please rate my answer AND press the "submit" button, if applicable. Please note that I don't get any credit for the time and effort that I spent on this answer unless and until you rate it positively (3 or more stars). Thank you, ***** ***** luck to you!

Did you have any other questions before you rate this answer?

I see that you have not responded in some time. Please note that this question is still open until you rate it. I believe that I have answered your question, but if you have any other questions, please let me know.If not, and you have not yet, please rate my answer. Please note that I don't get any credit for my answer unless and until you rate it a 3, 4, 5 (good or better). Thank you, ***** ***** good luck to you!

I see that you STILL have not responded in some time. Please note that this question is still open until you rate it. I believe that I have answered your question, but if you have any other questions, please let me know.If not, and you have not yet, please rate my answer. Please note that I don't get any credit for my answer unless and until you rate it a 3, 4, 5 (good or better). Thank you, ***** ***** good luck to you!

If there's nothing else, please rate this answer. Please note that I don't get any credit for the time and effort that I spent on this answer unless and until you rate it a 3, 4, 5 (good or better) AND press the "submit" button, if applicable. If you feel that I have gone above and beyond in this answer (my average answer is about 10 minutes) bonuses are greatly appreciated. Thank you, ***** ***** luck to you!

▼ RATING REQUIRED! ▼ Please don't forget to Rate my service as OK Service or higher. It's only then I am credited.