Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

On Oct 29 I had a new physical done because i worked hard

Customer Question

On Oct 29 I had a new physical done because i worked hard all year and lost 40 pounds. This gave me very good new numbers. My Doc did send this in but was not received by Nov 1 to Provant, but they got it Nov 2 or 3, cuz they send off for the urine test some place else and did not get back in time.This was unknown to me till I went to pick up my copy. I dont want to be punish cuz the Doc. did not tell me the urine test was sent out.I am already paying for a second physical but was worth it with the new numbers. When I talk to Provant they told me it is up to my company Golden Living to make an exception but golden living said it is Provant who can make an exception. So who do I do my appeals with?
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 1 year ago.

Could you provide proper foundation for your question?

I do not know what you are talking about. Kindly explain.