Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

This regards banking law, fraud and the FIRREA laws. It was

Customer Question

hi. this regards ***** ***** fraud and the FIRREA laws. It was reported in the septemer 2015 law journal that FIRREA laws have a ten year statute for which to bring a legal action of fraud when involving a bank. I am a victim of loan fraud, where my loan entitled "new Debt Consolidation Loan" was sercretlyu rewrrinte behing my back and criminally falsified to appear as a medical equipment loan. It was discovered that the lender had illegally rewritten my loan, because they only do medical equipment loans.
They then sold the loan to NetBank who purchased it.
I discovered that I was ineligible to have received any loan from this bank. However the lender did criminally altered my credit report with a fictitious payment of $18,000 to American Express that I never made nor was I told that such a payment was required in order the receive the "new Debt Consolidation Loan" NetBank failed and was taken over by the FDIC.
Attorneys are telli me different things so I am coming to you. 1) there is a law in my favor against a bank that criminally alters credit reports to approve a loan. Is that true and what are the statutes ?
2) One lawyer says FIRREA laws are only able to be used by the FDIC and are not available for a private and injured party to be able to use. However a second attorney is saying that he knows how to use the FIRREA laws to bring my case back to life and recover damages from, " SUING the FDIC WHICH WAS SUPPOSED TO HAVE MONITORED THIS CERTAINLY FRAUDULENT BANK AND THE NON EXISTENT LOAN PROGRAM THAT WAS A HOAX BEING INTENTIONALLY DESIGNED TO DECEIVE BUT TO ATTRACT MORE CUSTOMERS AND COMMISSIONS TO THE BANK.
WHICH ATTORNEY CAN I TRUST? Can your attorneys give me law statutes that support me and are actionable in a court of law, for a lawyer to follow. I am going to keep the law statutes and see if these two attorneys provide me with their own research.
Expert:  Andrea, Esq. replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am an Attorney here on JusAnswer. Before I can give you any Answer, pease tell me this -

Q. Was your I-130 approved based on your wife's US Citizenship ?

Thank you,

ANDREA

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
hi, what are you talking about ? I contacted you about banking fraud and FIRREA laws
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Are you there? Hello ???
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi, you have not answered my banking law question. You seem to be discussing someones intergration
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Please do not charge me a fee because you have not answered my question

JustAnswe is experiencing some technical difficulties, and I apologize for that. I will let them know of the problem. Thank you for your understanding,

ANDREA

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
OK, please please please give me a good response and law statutes - if there are any that support me. Thanks