LegalKnowledge, Attorney
Experience:  10+ years handling Legal, Real Estate, Criminal Law, Family Law, Traffic matters.
9540344

Had a fall at my friends home. slipped on ice from refrig. i

Customer Question

had a fall at my friends home. slipped on ice from refrig. i have compression fracture of L-2 lumbar. is there any compensation for me ?
Expert:  LegalKnowledge replied 1 year ago.

Good morning. Yes, there very well could be and you want to consult with a personal injury attorney who can look into the facts and determine the value of your possible claim. I say this because your friend may have homeowners insurance and it could possible cover you for your injuries. It would need to be determined how this happened, how the ice got on the floor , if your friend new about this and other relevant details, to find out if you could sue them and recover under their insurance. It may be something which would allow compensation for the medical bills or even more, based upon the extent of the injury and the pain and suffering you are dealing with and will have to deal with in the future.

Please let me know if you have any follow up questions or need any clarification on something which I stated above. Also, remember to rate my service at the top of this page, before exiting the site, so I can receive credit for my help. I hope you found it to be Excellent! Only rate my answer when you are 100% satisfied. If you feel the need to click either of the two lower ratings to the left, please stop and reply to me. I want to make sure your experience with the site was as pleasurable as possible and that you are satisfied with the help I provided.

I just wanted to follow up and see if you had any other questions or needed me to clarify something. I am here to help, so please let me know. Thanks!