Expert_James
Expert_James,
23431962

How to resend lost card with no on it pre approval had one

Customer Question

How to resend lost card with no on it for tsa pre approval had one missed placed it need copy
Expert:  Expert_James replied 1 year ago.

Hello, I am James. I will be helping you today. My apologies for such a long delay. It appears there were no TSA Experts available when you posted your question. I do not get a salary here. But just like you, I want to get credit for doing my job. You are the only person who can help me get credit before leaving this site today. So please do not forget to do that by giving me a positive rating with 3 or more stars or any of the smiling faces.

ANSWER: If you paid $100 and registered through a Trusted Traveler Program, you can get a replacement card by logging into your GOES account and selecting Manage Membership. Next select Request for Global Entry Card. A $25 fee is required for the replacement card: https://goes-app.cbp.dhs.gov/main/goes.

If you paid $85 and registered directly through TSA PreCheck, then you did not receive a card. You received an enrollment letter with your Known Traveler Number (KTN) included. To recover the KTN, you can contact the UES either by phone (855 - 347 - 8371) or on their website (https://universalenroll.dhs.gov/workflows?workflow=service-status&servicecode=11115V).

I know these issues can be confusing. If you want to talk on the phone for a fee, I can send you an offer for that.

I hope I have answered your questions. Kindly rate my customer service with a positive rating so I get credit for doing my job. This is very important. You can do that by giving me 3 or more stars, or any of the smiling faces. And you can keep asking questions even after you have given a rating.

REMINDER: You are not rating the state of the law or the outcome of your situation, which I cannot control. You are rating my customer service. Believe me that I always want to give you good news. But if the outcome is not what you wanted, blame the government and the law, not me. I am only a messenger.

Negative ratings are reserved for Professionals who are rude or unprofessional. Giving me a negative rating does not help you get a different answer or outcome. So do not give a negative rating if you need more help, or if I misunderstood your question. Instead click REPLY so I can continue to assist you.

A BONUS is appreciated, if you feel I've earned it.

If you have questions in the future, write “FOR JAMES" in the question and I will be your personal Expert in this category.

Thank you!

Hi, I’m just checking in to see how things are going and to confirm that you received my answers.

Do you need more help or need me to explain anything else? Please respond so that I know what to do next.