Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

I already asked my question. When I was putting in my

Customer Question

I already asked my question. When I was putting in my billing info I mistakenly left the web site and can't find it now.
I have had both parents (my mother and her fiancee-the vehicle owner) call the Lieutenant and tell him they wanted the case dropped. I have called the officer and asked what could be done. The incident occurred in Jan 2015 and I got the letter Oct 2015.
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
I am afraid your question is not appearing, for some reason it seems to have disappeared. I apologize for the technical issues you may have had. If you would please use "reply" here and let me know the whole situation I will be more than happy to assist you. Thank you.