Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

I needed a helped to 3 months, because I was having a

Customer Question

I needed a helped for 2 to 3 months, because I was having a complete knee replacement, so I needed someone to help me real bad, I got this 31 year old that promised me the moon, in exchange for free room & Broad, I was desparate, so I hired her. But in all the time she has been here, she has not given me a copy of her drivers license. She keeps putting me off. She made my 45 year old son believe her that she had one, so he lend her his car. When she came back shopping , he says see Mom, she knows how to drive, I said sure she knows how to drive, but where is her driver's license? I had called my insurance agent, and they wanted a three year printout prior to adding her In. So, I told him, I will not lend her my car until she shows me the three year printout the insurance wants . She needs to take me to my appointments, and I refuse to go anywhere, with her, until she shows me her three 11/1/2015. so far its the 9th of the month and no rent. she says she is expecting some money to come thru from her husband's estate, but, how do I know she is telling the truth. She has lied all the way thru this process, she can lie very easy, she can look you straight in the eyes & lie. Sorry, I have Parkinson's so its hard for me to type. Do I have a case to evict her?
Expert:  MIAMILAW1127 replied 1 year ago.

Hello. Thank you for contacting me. My name is***** am a consultant here and I am looking forward to assisting you with your question. If at any point any of my answers aren’t clear please don’t hesitate to ask for clarification. Please be patient as I will be typing my responses to you from scratch. Also, I can only answer/address the questions you ask specifically based on the information your provide. Please try to provide as much information as possible so I can best assist you.

Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

Yes, you do have a case to evict her.

What state are you located in?