Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

I feel that I am being sexually harassed by the Obama

Customer Question

I feel that I am being sexually harassed by the Obama administration on sexual grounds.
Starting with exploitation of my family nickname, that I was called as a child, to questions about sexual partners, sex of partners, etc. and also, things like repeated questions on surveys about sexuality, and when you answer heterosexual or that you prefer not to answer that you are then disqualified by the survey, and that the survey person is trying to get you to say that you have a sexual eccentricity or something.
I think that the Obama administration is using its power to target anything that has ever happened to you in your life and label you as a NONCHRISTION for not being NORMAL by non rape or non having a predator get you status.
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
What is your specific question for us about this situation? Yes, it certainly seems that under the Obama administration you have no rights unless you are non-Christian or unless you are homosexual, but I do not know what your specific question for us about this would be and what they have specifically done to you?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Touching. Getting too close. Inferring that getting too close to you is because you have a problem. Trying to incite a person to protect themselves from touching that is rude or unwanted.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Sitting on a bus, halfway into the aisle to block passengers moving past them without touching. Rude movement into common space, standing in the middle of the aisle on a bus near the driver, so you cannot pass by.
Thank you for your reply.
Okay, how is the Obama administration doing that to you? Please actually tell us who has done this to you and use actual descriptions instead of 1 word sentences and shortened comments, because we do not know what you are specifically referring to and the details unless you tell us.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Asking questions about sexual partners when you see a doctor, that is rude and not warrented for the visit, like how many times have you had sex in your life, with who have you had sex in your life.
Questions over and over again on Surveys regarding sexually and sexual preference like a pro trying to get business, When you refuse to answer the question, then your are eliminated on the survey.
Constant rude inunnedios about sex or crimes
Thank you for your reply.
None of the things you have stated have anything to do with the Obama administration doing them to you. IF you do not want to answer, then you do not have to answer. Surveys are up to the people running the survey, again has nothing to do with the Obama administration. Trust me, I am no fan of this administration and highly critical of them, but the things you are stating above are just routine questions and the doctors asking those questions are not being made to do so by the administration, it is part of their medical history questions. If you do not want to answer them, tell your doctor about it.
I would love to have a real cause of action to tell you that could be brought against the administration, but what you are claiming above is just routine in today's society.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am sorry. I disagree with you that touching whoever you want is routine and acceptable, that gives you access to whoever you want. I am sorry, I cannot pay for this advice.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Also, a sexual history by a doctor is not something that a doctor has ever asked me, nor has it ever been a routine question, on any history form that I have ever done. This is a lie.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Advice is not to agree with sexual predators, nor is it to believe that a Doctor has rights to your personal life.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Engaging in behavior that endangers others only, is a right that a physician has a privilege to. I don't think that we are a good match. I think that maybe you like to give people a hard time.
I did not say touching people without their consent was okay.
I said the Obama administration has not done this to you. So if you would like to tell me specifically, other than of course the doctor who is examining you during the course of their examination, who specifically is doing this to you?
I am not giving you a hard time, it is just you are not giving me the information to work with.