Richard, Attorney
Experience:  Attorney with 29 years of experience.
17027240

I have a large collection of wine that I no longer need. I

Customer Question

I have a large collection of wine that I no longer need. I understand that in pa you cannot sell this wine, but can you legally give this wine to a friend or relative?
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

Good morning. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you.

Absolutely, you can gift it! A gift it totally different than a sale. Sales are regulated, but there is nothing to prevent you from making a gift of individual bottles or your entire collection to one or more persons.

Thank you so much for allowing me to help you with your questions. I have done my best to provide information which fully addresses your question. If you have any follow up questions, please ask! If I have fully answered your question(s) to your satisfaction, I would appreciate you rating my service as OK, Good or Excellent (hopefully Good or Excellent). I thank you in advance for taking the time to provide me a positive rating!