Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

A plaintiff while having an attorney ,continually contacting

Customer Question

a plaintiff while having an attorney ,continually contacting the defendant trying to collect on a debt , they call as early as 3.13 am on a house phone, then 2 minutes later on the cell phone , send a text, email , post office mail, and UPS. The attorney is proceeding with the foreclosure ,while the client, their plaintiff, continues with trying to collect , violating Fair credit collections act, and Telephone Communications Protection ACT., The judge has set aside the deficiency judgment for [18 months for non -action on client] .Even tho ,I filed for an extension of time to get all the factions on the same page , he gave the foreclosure judgment. He said I could proceed any way I wanted. What do I do now?
Expert:  Ely replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note:This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

I am sorry to hear about this situation. You state "what do I do now?"

About - what? About the foreclosure? Or the harassment from the plaintiff? What specifically do you wish to address here?

This is not an answer, but an information request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. Thank you in advance.