Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

Today my boyfriend and I had our 2nd TDM in order to

Customer Question

Today my boyfriend and I had our 2nd TDM in order to determine getting our placed back with us. We completed all that was required of us we've been dealing with them since July of this year. I am in counseling as well. As last time they already went in there knowing what was going to happen. They added another 3 months and we now have to take family therapy and he has to go to anger management. The previous case plan wasn't even followed through they didn't acknowledge what we did, all they said that that nice we did the parenting courses. A lot of things weren't mentioned for example us being able to have unsupervised visits. i just want to know if we can do somthing to get him back sooner and w/o the added classes.
Expert:  Maverick replied 1 year ago.

It is difficult to undertand what you are asking about. What is a TDM and what is it that you are trying to get placed back?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Team decisions ma king meeting. Cps took our rights away and we did everything they ask. We had the meeting to get him placed back into our custody. We did all the classes and now thwy said we can't have him back that we must take more classes even though that wasn't part of the plan. I just want to know what I can do to get him back sooner. It's all just games they are playing. They keep extending it.
Expert:  Maverick replied 1 year ago.

There should have been a court hearing within 2 days after they took the child from you. Did that not ever happen?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No we have not gone to the courts. This all done voluntary and under informal supervision through cps. they keep saying if we go to court it will be a 18 month process they mad it seem that this way would of been faster and easier.
Expert:  Maverick replied 1 year ago.

Was there a contract that you signed with them that said that if you did xyz that after that you could get your child back?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I'll Have to look at the paper work. we did sign something saying what we had to complete.
Expert:  Maverick replied 1 year ago.

Okay, if you have that see if you can upload it here for us to look at......

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Is there a fax number I can send it to?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I'm unable to upload the files.
Expert:  Maverick replied 1 year ago.

If you are having trouble uploading the files, you can contact JA customer service for help. If you want to fax it, I will have to send you an offer for additional services so you can send it to my private fax number. The same terms and conditions would apply as stated before and as per the JA terms and conditions of service. The cost for that service would be an additional $49.00. Please let me know if that is something that you would be interested in.