Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

My daughter-in-law is filing divorce papers against my son

Customer Question

My daughter-in-law Sarah is filing divorce papers against my son Richard and demanding full custody of their son saying my son is a violate felon and a unfit father. ***** *****ved with us while Richard has been incarcerated, I have pictures of her drugs in my house, my couches be burned by my grandson because she was not watching him, and her wrecking my car. She has never paid for any damage caused. She has taken several drug tests and has failed them all. Can she get full custody? We have many witness about her being unfit
Expert:  LawTalk replied 1 year ago.

Good afternoon,

I'm Doug, and I'm very sorry to hear of your situation. My goal is to provide you with excellent service today. In order to give you a clear and concise answer, I will need some additional information about the circumstances, please.

1. Is your son still incarcerated?

2. Was his crime against a child? What was he convicted of?

3. Do you believe that your son will be a responsible father and not pose a danger to your grandson?

Doug