Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

Far i did not get any respond but all the time any of lawyer

Customer Question

far i did not get any respond but all the time any of lawyer asked for money which the first asked my $ 36 to pay $ 5 in front which i paid , but no any result or any action i receive . Farah Farnia
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
I must apologize, but I do not see any other question posted by you. I am sorry for whatever technical error caused that to occur, but the experts are not employees of the site so all we can do is report that issue to technical support for them to investigate.
In the meantime, what is your situation and your question for us?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
If u fallow ur sait u can see . When i reapaid my case i got emaid why u report again so i think i am drown i the ocane & every time new person asked me my case .
I am not showing any open questions for you on the site. This is the only question I show. So if you can try to tell us what is going on in your situation I would be happy to try to help.
Also, it seems you are typing on a phone or iPad so please check spelling so I can understand you better.