Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

I had a fire Marshall break into my home pride into with a

Customer Question

I had a fire Marshall break into my home pride into with a screw driver. He left a warrant signed off by an juvenile drug curt judge. What can I do about it? Everywhere I call for help say I got a case in my area but no one will take my case. I'm in the area Bastrop Louisiana.
Expert:  Ely replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note:This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

I am sorry to hear about this situation. Can you please tell me a little more about what happened? What do you mean that they pried open the door? As in, they literally stuck the screwdriver into the space between and pressed to open the door? Why - did they think/know you were inside? Was there a conversation between him and someone inside the property? WAS there anyone inside at all? Please be specific as to what happened. Thanks!

This is not an answer, but an information request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. Thank you in advance.

Expert:  Ely replied 1 year ago.

Hello! Just touching base to see if you still needed an answer and if you could reply to my query. Thanks!