Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

Had a lawsuit against me started paying but wasn't paying

Customer Question

Had a lawsuit against me started paying but wasn't paying the people that sued me paying there son then I find out was supposed to pay through the courts and already payed them close to half of the money have all the receipts of the money I paid what can I do
Expert:  MIAMILAW1127 replied 1 year ago.

Hello. Thank you for contacting me. My name is***** am a consultant here and I am looking forward to assisting you with your question. If at any point any of my answers aren’t clear please don’t hesitate to ask for clarification. Please be patient as I will be typing my responses to you from scratch. Also, I can only answer/address the questions you ask specifically based on the information your provide. Please try to provide as much information as possible so I can best assist you.

Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.