Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

I need a civil rights attorney to sue Yavapai county,

Customer Question

I need a civil rights attorney to sue Yavapai county, Arizona. I was charged and sentenced to 13 months in adoc. I have been completely devastated because someone else's priors where used for my case. This was 15 years ago. To this day I am still fighting this. The county prosecutor is the one who eventually found and revealed the error. I am still unable to clear my name and have lost everything. Please refer me to the proper atty. I can find none willing in state. Help
Expert:  Ely replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note:This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

I am sorry to hear about this situation. Unfortunately:

1) JustAnswer experts cannot represent customers as clients;
2) Nor can we refer you to pecific attorneys because of ethical considerations.

I can provide some links to low cost / pro bono counsel in the state. Would this be acceptable?

This is not an answer, but an information request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. Thank you in advance.

Expert:  Ely replied 1 year ago.

Hello! Just touching base to see if you still needed an answer and if you could reply to my query. Thanks!