P. Simmons, Attorney
Experience:  16 yrs. of trial experience
11181181

Is it illegal Religious Education Classes to give water

Customer Question

Is it illegal for our Religious Education Classes to give water bottles to homeless on street corners
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 1 year ago.

My name is***** am an Arizona attorney and I have over 16 years experience in the law. Should you like to chat on the phone I am happy to for a nominal cost. Let me know at any time during our question and answer session if you are interested I am happy to give you more details.

There is no law that prohibits what you are proposing. That is, a person or organization can give gifts to another...so a religious organization can give water bottles to folks who are homeless

Please let me know if you have more questions. I am happy to help if I can. Otherwise, please rate the answer so I may get credit for my work.