Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

I was charged money by a criminal attorney to answer this

Customer Question

I was charged money by a criminal attorney to answer this same question. His answer to me was only get a civil attorney.
How do I sue someone and what are the exact steps to take for fiduciary fraud? I had 2 credit cards stolen a few years ago. The person "served" my tenant with the papers from the credit card company for one credit card. I did not receive the papers in time and a lien was put on my home. The attorney placing the lien left the firm with no forwarding contact and the firm has been investigated by the Consumer Bureau of the FTC (Frederick Hanna Marietta GA). The person that signed the document as the superior clerk for the Gwinnett County Court system is not known by the judge's office. I have not and will not sign this document. These people are always getting their hands on my money and always given sloppy leftovers that don't equal the original amount. I want these people out of my life. Even when I prove their lies wrong they still keep on harassing and stealing.
Expert:  Sam replied 1 year ago.

Hello

This is Samuel and I will discuss this and provide you information in this regard.

Let me go over this and take it one step at a time, please.

1 - You have a lien on your property by a credit card company ?

2 - But you never made the debt, because your card was stolen?

3 - You were never properly served with the complaint and so a default judgment was issued?

4 - Do you want to remove the lien and the judgment?

5 - Do you know who is it you would need to sue or who you think you want to sue?