Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

My husband filed and he is trying to get me on

Customer Question

My husband filed for divorce and he is trying to get me on adultry...drug user...cruelty.....we moved last year from ms to arkansas i didnt know he had put our land andhouse up for sale until 3months after i lived in ark..then he decides to let them repo the house and i told him not to do so...when i left him in march it was two weeks later he moved a young girl in our house and got her pregnant....now him and her moved out and took my things with um and he wont let me have any of it back...we have three vehicles one is paid for but the one he let me take is not and he is getting it repo so i want have a way to go the other one isnt paid off either and its in my name and he want let me have it either....we been married 15years iwould like to know wat i can do
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

You say he filed for divorce, have you answered the divorce yet? Did you get a local attorney to represent you in the divorce?