Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

Sueing draftkings and fanduel use of insider information

Customer Question

Sueing draftkings and fanduel for employee use of insider information that they used against me and other players. Unfair and unethical.
Expert:  Dwayne B. replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thank you for contacting us. This is Dwayne B. and I’m an expert here and looking forward to assisting you today. If at any point any of my answers aren’t clear please don’t hesitate to ask for clarification. Also, I can only answer the questions you specifically ask and based on the facts that you give so please be sure that you ask the questions you want to ask and provide all necessary facts.

Is there a specific question with which I could assist?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Dwayne. I have been playing on Draft Kings all year long winning over 16k. Recently you have heard the news that a Draft Kings employee was caught using user info to their advantage. I want to sue because I feel that I have been cheated in competitions bc employees had insider info thus making my chances of winning worse but more importantly they cheated.
Expert:  Dwayne B. replied 1 year ago.

All, right I understand your facts. What question can I assist with?

I will be online for just a few minutes then will be back this afternoon and online the rest of the day.