Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

In the circuit court City (Md) How to get a postponement

Customer Question

In the circuit court for Baltimore City (Md)
How to get a postponement ,Had a fraudulent on its face foreclosure deed filed against me,appealed the result of a Wrongful detain er suit (posted bond & filed for the transcript ) Never received the transcript so as to prepare my case ,have a trial pending next week need to postpone to construct a response subject to the transcript .How do I get a postponement (for sure) In the circuit court for Baltimore City (Md)
Expert:  MIAMILAW1127 replied 1 year ago.

You would need to file what is called a Motion for a Continuance of Trial. This is filed with the clerk of courts. You would also need to coordinate the hearing with opposing counsel and the judge.

If you have a valid reason, the judge will grant your motion.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Sorry your response is not applicable to this court & action .I can see by your response you do not know this action in this course REFUND MY DEPOSIT AND DO NOT FILE FOR ANY ADDITIONAL MONEY
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Sorry your response is not applicable to this court & action .I can see by your response you do not know this action in this court REFUND MY DEPOSIT AND DO NOT FILE FOR ANY ADDITIONAL MONEY
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
This is a non specfic bowler plate response and no help to me

Ok. I will release your question. Good luck.