Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

I have been harasse by petersen 821 crane in dekalb ill he

Customer Question

For 11years. I have been harasse by John petersen 821 crane in dekalb ill he works for security services out or Elgin 24 hours a day I have everything done to me inbelived thing my husband was disabity he died from canser that's when it started police department and fib in Rockford ill know they turned their on me everyday I feel I might the training for of these are the they all know we never did anything to cause this
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

When you say he has harassed you, what has he done?

You say you reported it to the police, what actions did they take and what did they tell you as to why they did not do anything?

What specifically is your question for us in this matter?