John, Attorney
Experience:  Licensed and practicing attorney.
71296933

Do you handle labor laws regarding unions. Our union wants

Customer Question

Do you handle labor laws regarding unions. Our union wants to sell our building and the wording ,to us, denotes a sale either way you vote?
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.

If you vote yes on it then the union can ONLY sell it if it gets a bid of $22m or more. If you vote no, then it cannot sell it at all.

I believe this answers your question. However, if you need clarification or have follow-up questions regarding this matter, I will be happy to continue our conversation – simply reply to this answer. If you are otherwise satisfied with my response, please leave a positive rating as it is the only way I am able to get credit for my answers. Thank you, ***** ***** wish you all the best with this matter.

Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.

I am sending you this follow-up to determine if you require further assistance with your matter. I believe I have answered your question to the best of my abilities. I truly enjoy helping others with my knowledge and experience, and I believe I provide a valuable service. If you agree that my response was of value to you, please support my endeavor to share my knowledge by providing a positive rating. You have already been charged the full amount for your question. Providing a positive rating will not cost you any additional charge, but it will permit the website to credit me with answering your question. Otherwise, the website does not credit me with answering your question. Thanks.