Roger, Attorney
Experience:  BV Rated by Martindale-Hubbell; SuperLawyer rating by Thompson-Reuters
6704987

I had a personal accident policy with Allstate. I had a

Customer Question

I had a personal accident policy with Allstate. I had a detective come by my home today because they are investigating me for fraud. There are no charges against me they just wanted to ask me about this- I was not home at the time. I admit I did file false claims- the amount is about 1700.00. I am scared to death. Do you think they would let me pay this money back and be done with it? If not what do you think would happen.
Expert:  Roger replied 1 year ago.

Hi - my name is ***** ***** I'll be glad to assist.

Obviously, insurance fraud isn't something good or something that you want to be involved with......but the good news is that it's only a small amount of money. Thus, it is likely that if you make good on the claim and return the money, they'll probably let things go at that.