Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

I was arrested on 06/09/94 by Baltimore city PD the charge

Customer Question

I was arrested on 06/09/94 by Baltimore city PD the charge of Rape 1st Deg:Force/Weapon was Bound over
The charge of Deadly weapon-int/injure was Bound over
The Charge of Battery was bound over
The charge of False imprisonment was Bound over
My question is what does all of this mean? Does this mean I am absolved of the charges?
Expert:  Ely replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note:This is general information and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

Is the case still being prosecuted? What happened back in 1994? Was the case dropped? Or was there a conviction either via plea deal or trial?

This is not an answer, but an information request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. Thank you in advance.

Expert:  Ely replied 1 year ago.

Hello! Just touching base to see if you still needed an answer and if you could reply to my query. Thanks!