Sam, Attorney at Law
Experience:  More than 20 years of experience practicing law.
10707909

We have been talking in regards to the lien on my home. How

Customer Question

Hi we have been talking in regards ***** ***** lien on my home. How can I word it to the bank. they are just plain saying no
Expert:  Sam replied 1 year ago.

Hello

This is Samuel and I will discuss this and provide you information in this regard.

What is it you want to tell the bank?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Well, I didn't know about the equity loan my husband got. The bank would never talk to me when they called he kept it a secret. I gave no consent. I wanna know how I fight on getting the lien released on my home from this loan word for word. I have paid over 250 dollars to your company online to get answers but no one finishes it. Yes I am on the home, I gave no consent about loan, my husband is dead, I am trying to refinance that's how I found out about the lien, I have the cancellation of debt form received from bank and IRS all has been filed but lien still on home. Now this horrible women at the bank just tells me I don't have to release it. SO, how do I do this ...PLEASE HELP ME
Expert:  Sam replied 1 year ago.

Thank you

I suggest you will want to write them and request a Release. This will be filed in the Land Records office showing that the lien has been satisfied.

So you can use the following in a letter

Dear

This is regarding the lien on my property GIVE ADDRESS, which as you know was granted to my late husband without my consent and/or signature. I have resolved the issues with the IRS and the bank, however, the lien needs to be Released with a Satisfaction to be filed in the Land Records in WHATEVER State and county.

Please either:

1 - Send me that Release so I can have it recorded OR

2 - Send the Release to the land records office for recording, issue me a copy of that Release and also once the Release is recorded have the Land Records office mail the time stamped recorded Release to me at ADDRESS.

Mail that letter to the general manager of the loan company. Mail it certified with a return receipt requested.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
hello?
Expert:  Sam replied 1 year ago.

Hello. I am here.

Expert:  Sam replied 1 year ago.

If you have other questions or need clarification, please let me know here.

Thank you.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have had no response from you? can hyou answer
Expert:  Sam replied 1 year ago.

Really? Hmmm. Ok Here is what I responded to you at 3:20 pm

Thank you

Dear

Please either:

Expert:  Sam replied 1 year ago.

I will report to customer service that you could not see the original response when I sent it. Thanks for letting me know.

Expert:  sarah-cssm replied 1 year ago.
We received your customer service inquiry, however, we are unable to respond to you because we do not have your email address. Please contact customer support at***@******.*** and provide us with your email address and a link to this question page so that we can help you.
http://www.justanswer.com/law/9dopz-talking-regards-lien-home.html
Thank you, ***** ***** Customer Support Team.