Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

Years ago my whole life was pulled apart when I asked Yale

Customer Question

Years ago my whole life was pulled apart when I asked Yale family studies for help. I just bought a rehab home in new haven for low income families and my whole life turned into no friends no family the father wanted our children and Yale family turned against me . I was threatened to take medicine . I walked into Yale hospital with a fast heart rate and left with a major heart and circulation problem they wanted to take out my thyroid.I said no they destroyed me . While this was going on lines were being put on the property without my knowledge . This was the beginning of severe abuse and lies. I tried to defend myself but was pushed from one person to another. Very scary. All these years I studied and tried to make friends with my children almost there. Now I want my assets back that I suffered for and I did try numerous times to right this. Even the courts while I was hospitalized against my will let people live here paying no rent parties etc. I lost so much . My list is long. To much for me to exploit the truth . Is thier any help for me today at a reasonable cost I am ignored .
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

How long ago did this happen? Have you filed suit in court against the parties that did this to you yet? Have you sought a local attorney yet?