Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
Experience:  JA Mentor -Attorney Labor/employment, corporate, sports law, admiralty/maritime and civil rights law
10285032

Where do I file the violation of Trespassing under the 4th

Customer Question

Where do I file the violation of Trespassing under the 4th and 14th Amendment of the Constitution of the United States?
Where can I get a complaint form to the Sheriff's Department?
Land Patent - law is forever... State Says NO! they are the law...
Tax Office say the county has the right to auction the land if I don't pay the Taxes.
I have been the Pastor for 47 yrs and had not paid for the Tax; because HCFUCC filed a fraudulent quit-claim deed and filed the the agreement to pay the tax. "Accomplice" for extortion... Help!
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

You would file constitutional violations with the US Federal Court in the district/state where you are located.

If you have a land patent, but you have failed to pay taxes as required by state law, they do have a right to auction the land, the tax office is correct. If you are claiming an unlawful taking of your property without due process, your first step is through the state courts, because the states have authority over land in their state. If you lose your case in state court, you can proceed forward in the US District Court for violation of the constitutional rights.

Unfortunately, there is no "form" to the sheriff's department, you have to have an attorney locally write up a Complaint Petition and you need to have it filed with the clerk of court and the tax assessor would have to be served in your efforts to reclaim your land.

Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 11 months ago.

While you know your situation and facts, we do not. Can you please simply and briefly outline all of the facts of what is happening to you that is leading you to want to file a suit to recover your land for you not paying property taxes as required?