Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

The bank to me to court on a loan that we have on a garage

Customer Question

The bank to me to court on a loan that we have on a garage and driveway,and if we did not pay on the loan they would get the house. To witch they foreclosed on me a few weeks before the end of the year. Then at the end of the year sent me the lost to claim on your taxes 36,000.00 after they sold it. The law suite was on a garage and driveway loan. But they took me to court, we went around and around so judge asked them for closing they said l should pay for the loan they have rested there case, and the judge said that l'am talking in circles so he said l rested. So he said we took the loan out for the garage and driveway if l did not pay on that loan the bank get to take your house from you . The bank all ready foreclose on your house because of a unuseually way. You say they the bank did a quick sale and sold it for 36000.00 more than you owe on both garage and house loan. Randy lam sorry you must pay for that loan its your garage and driveway, and then asked the lawyer & the vice present of what is the loan amount for and what does he owe now on this garage loan ?? They said we did not bring the amount with us we just wanted him to know he has to pay for it !! So judge if we may we mail it to you of the amount and what they owe on this loan ??? Judge sure can, & bang goes his hammer..... And Now shows on my credit report two and half years later it shows that l owe for what the loan. Is what it was right at the first payment was ,(the whole amount) and we paid on it for ten years. And the money l wrote off on my income taxes as a Lost on my Foreclosure 36,000.00 Garage loan full amount 28,850.00 shows on my credit report So in Turn they Screwed me by waiting to take me to Court so Bank could make all this money off me and now even more !! And now the bank was bought out by a bigger bank I Want my Good Credit Back and ???
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

Did your loan list your house as security for the driveway and garage loan? So the court has already ruled on your case, did you file an appeal of the judge's ruling at the time they ruled?