Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

My wife had just recently got diagnosed with cancer I had

Customer Question

My wife had just recently got diagnosed with cancer I had asked my oldest son and his family to move in to help me take care of my wife, I had told the property manager after the fact due to rushing around and getting ready for her first chemotherapy treatment, soon after her treatment and letting the property manager know, we get a letter stating that my son and his family have only 3 days to leave the premises with their possessions, now I don't have anyone to take care of my wife while I work nights and I have to leave my son and his family homeless, please we need some kind of help!
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 1 year ago.

My name is***** have over 16 years experience in the law. Should you like to chat on the phone I am happy to for a nominal cost. Let me know at any time during our question and answer session if you are interested I am happy to give you more details.

I am sorry for this dilemma. But not sure I understand the question. Is this a case where you have a lease or rental agreement that limits who can live in the home?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
There is a rental agreement but given the circumstances I could not tell the property manager or landlord soon enough. I just can't leave my son and his family homeless, and leave my wife without care while I work nights, but to give only 3 days for them to find another place to live is unheard of...
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 1 year ago.

thank you

So what is your question today please?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your time sir, I answered my own question, I sure they can push my son and his family out, and leave my wife with no care while I'm at work, I've found that the landlord and property manager have no compassion or morals for honest people who drop what they are doing to help family. Again, thanks for your time sir, have a good evening.
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 1 year ago.

Welcome. Best of luck to you sir