MIAMILAW1127
MIAMILAW1127, Lawyer
Experience:  Founding Partner at Moises Law, P.A.
89829185

Trying to get my driving licesing back and I need some help.

Customer Question

trying to get my driving licesing back and I need some help.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I will need to talk to someone over the phone because I have a lot of medical problems that I like to talk over the phone but I would like to know will I have to go to take the class or classes if they send me to do so because with my medical problems I can't be around a lot of peoples.
Expert:  MIAMILAW1127 replied 1 year ago.

To briefly answer your question, you will need to do whatever the court asks you to do (attend the class, pay fines, community service, etc.). They do have online classes you can elect to take instead of taking the in person class.