Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

I RED contractor to replace my old roof. I never recieved

Customer Question

I HIRED contractor to replace my old roof . I never recieved any paper or invoices etc. Only was given his contract. Conractor got me a public adjustor at 20% never recieved his friedEach claim I will get to you soon. Never got anything. I to fired the PA today he still with my claim with my insurance company. HELP
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

I am sorry, what type of help are you seeking from us, as all we can do is provide you information about your situation?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
no

Thank you for your reply.

Sorry, your reply makes no sense in that it is only one word, but if you want a refund, please go to http://ww2.justanswer.com/help and contact customer service and they will give you a refund of your deposit.