Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

Need a attorney to sue FBI questioning much as I can. Allow

Customer Question

Need a attorney to sue FBI for not questioning for as much as I can.
Allow me to get out of California to Nevada.
Mother and children!!
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

Can you please explain what you are talking about? Under federal law, government agencies have statutory immunity from suit unless they have done something to violate the law (meaning they were grossly negligent, not just regularly negligent). So can you please tell us the situation?

Also, please make sure you understand this site's policy and state law that no attorney on this site can represent any customer of this site and if you would like to continue under those conditions, we would be more than happy to assist by providing you information to address your issues.