Dimitry K., Esq., Attorney
Experience:  Multiple jurisdictions, specialize in business/contract disputes, estate creation and administration.
18572087

I have an agreement that was draw up by a lawyer between me

Customer Question

I have an agreement that was draw up by a lawyer between me and another party which w both agreed to it terms and we both signed the agreement is this agreement legal
Expert:  Dimitry K., Esq. replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for your question. I am a licensed Pennsylvania professional and will be happy to assist you with your concerns.

Provided that there are no defenses to formation of this agreement, and the terms are not against state or federal law, the contract is binding and valid. Now, without reviewing the agreement I cannot give you a more specific response, but in general what can challenge a contract's validity are factors such as illegality, fraud, mistake, duress, coercion, or undue influence. But absent these conditions the contract is likely binding.

Sincerely,

Dimitry, Esq.