Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

I'm a supervisor VA. I'm being forced to resign or be

Customer Question

I'm a supervisor for the VA. I'm being forced to resign or be terminated because I went into our CPRS record to the demographic and pulled birthdays on my employees. The CPRS files are completely blank on employees. The ISO gave me the date and time of each employee. Several were only 30 seconds. I explained that I was pulling birthdays and marking them on my calendar so I could give them 59 minutes to use on their birthday. Now I'm being forced to resign or be terminated. Is there anything I can do to save my position with the VA?
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 1 year ago.

My name is***** have over 16 years experience in the law. Should you like to chat on the phone I am happy to for a nominal cost. Let me know at any time during our question and answer session if you are interested I am happy to give you more details.

I am sorry for this dilemma. But not sure I understand the question. You were in violation of VA policy by accessing the records?