Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

Maybe. I was dismissed in medical school a two week course

Customer Question

Maybe. I was dismissed in medical school for failing a two week course twice. The first time had a personality conflict with the instructor. I reported her for being unprofessional and it backfired with a subjective failure for my grade. The teacher send me to another teacher to repeat the course but sems to have set me up to fail. The second teacher gave me positive feedback and let me know that I was doing fine. However, a month later, he submitted a failing subjective grade and made many untrue comments. The two failures resulted in a dismissal.
Expert:  TJ, Esq. replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thank you for the opportunity to assist you. My name is ***** ***** I'll be glad to help if I can. Do you have any specific questions? I just want to make sure that I understand what legal information you are seeking.

Thank you.