LegalKnowledge, Attorney
Experience:  9+ years handling Legal, Real Estate, Criminal Law, Family Law, Traffic matters.
9540344

Will an auto leasing company relieve me of all liability if

Customer Question

Will an auto leasing company relieve me of all liability if I return the car and pay all the remaining payments at that time?
Expert:  LegalKnowledge replied 1 year ago.

Good afternoon. Yes. What you would want to do is contact the financing company and ask them for a payoff amount and tender that in full. They will then advise you where to return the car and once that is done, it will be inspected, to determine if there is any damage and additional money owed and if so, will send you a bill. The company may also offer a service where they send someone out ahead of time to inspect the car, at your home, so you just want to check with them about this option, so there are no surprises.

Please let me know if you have any follow up questions or need any clarification on something which I stated above. Also, remember to rate my service at the top of this page, before exiting the site, so I can receive credit for my help. I hope you found it to be Excellent! Only rate my answer when you are 100% satisfied. If you feel the need to click either of the two lower ratings to the left, please stop and reply to me. I want to make sure your experience with the site was as pleasurable as possible and that you are satisfied with the help I provided.

I just wanted to follow up and see if you had any other questions or needed me to clarify something. I am here to help, so please let me know. Thanks!