Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

I worked part time last 5 years at a company called Classic

Customer Question

I worked part time for the last 5 years at a company called Classic Concierge recently they said this about me "I violated company policy demonstrated very poor lack of judgement, lack of ethics and untrustworthy behavior." As a Jehovah's Witness my repetation is very important to me and I maintain the highest regard for my reputation and I feel that this is a slam or that she has the flames my name I want to take her to court behind this because she does not work with me I have never worked with the woman who told me this never and I don't know why she put this in writing and then she told me this in a voicemail what can I do?
Expert:  ScottyMacEsq replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for using JustAnswer.

I'm sorry to hear about your situation. Was there a violation of company policy? What was the company policy that allegedly was violated? And can you demonstrate that you have suffered any economic damages as a result of this statement?

I see that you have not responded to my follow up questions to my issue. Did you see them?