Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

My Name - xxxxxx xxxxxxxx, Austin My name - Carlos Escobedo,

Customer Question

My Name - xxxxxx xxxxxxxx, Austin
My name - Carlos Escobedo, Pflugerville, TX - My daugter a now devorced, Bankrupt and heavily in debt to the IRS due to Her ex husband vices.
Now supposedly due to the devorced guild lines - he stopped paying on the house ( Last two months running) that my daughter and their 7 year old are try to refinance. So they can get his name off the title. He also pull out my daughters $1500 out of the account that my daughter and he had set up to pay the exciting Mortgage Payments.
I would like to know if we have any recourse.
I am angry and My wife and I are willing to hire a lawyer.
Expert:  Lucy, Esq. replied 1 year ago.

I'm Lucy, and I'd be happy to answer your questions today. I'm sorry to hear that this happened.

What did the divorce decree say about the house? Was he ordered to keep making payments until it sells? Did the divorce decree mention that particular bank account? If so, what did it say? Was the husband's name on that bank account?