Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

I am a freelance bookkeeper who was fired by a client, the

Customer Question

I am a freelance bookkeeper who was fired by a client, the client made a list of things they needed after I was already fired, I returned everything except for my invoices, I no longer had my invoices for this client as I had to change computers because my old one crashed so I documented my hours instead and would pay myself every two weeks or so, I was a signer on the account.
Now this client is harassing me because he wants those invoices, he has already fired me and I do not have the time to create invoices as I have new clients that need that time.
I have already blocked his emails and auto rejected his calls, what are my options here
Thank you
Maya xxxxx
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I should also add that I have no contract with this client verbal or on paper stating that I must turn in invoices
Expert:  LawTalk replied 1 year ago.

Good afternoon,

I'm Doug, and I'm very sorry to hear of your situation. My goal is to provide you with excellent service today.

As you have asked for a phone call, I will offer you that and I will process that offer to you after I get this posted to your question thread.

After you accept my offer of the phone call, would you please provide your phone number? After you do that, please send me a quick Reply to let me know that you have posted the number, so I can call you.

Thanks in advance,

Doug