Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

My name is kristina i would love to know what kind of lawyer

Customer Question

hello my name is ***** ***** would love to know what kind of lawyer i need my brothers body was found 9/22/14 a year ago they did not tell us about this tell the 26 4 days later they would not let my mom id the body we where not a load to see the body at all how do we know that was my brother we have lots of storys but what one can we belive its been a year and we have nothing we live i pain sadness and we are all lost my mom is sick and i would love for her to past away knowing what happen to her son and to know if that was him he gets justice
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 1 year ago.

My name is***** have over 16 years experience in the law. Should you like to chat on the phone I am happy to for a nominal cost. Let me know at any time during our question and answer session if you are interested I am happy to give you more details.

Kristina, I am truly sorry for this dilemma. But not sure I understand your specific question. What is it you are trying to accomplish?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i want to know what happen and if that was really him the story is very long and to set here and try and tell you over this would take to long i just need to know where i should start at i dont have a lot of money but i would spend my whole life trying to find out what is going on and what happen to my brother
Expert:  Sam replied 1 year ago.

Hello Kristina

This is Samuel and I am sorry to hear of the loss of your brother.

So, you are saying that no one from your family was given an opportunity to ID the body?

How was your family notified of the death?

Who paid for the burial?