Delta-Lawyer
Delta-Lawyer, Attorney
Experience:  10 years practicing IP law and general litigation
12711280

My son was taking Lisinopril & it has destroyed s kidneys.

Customer Question

My son was taking Lisinopril & it has destroyed his kidneys. He is now on dialysis & can no longer work offshore. He will be put in line for a kidney transplant but that may take a long time. I am attempting to find a lawyer who will help him.
Expert:  Delta-Lawyer replied 1 year ago.

I am sorry to hear of this issue for your son. That is needless and tragic. In addition to suing the makers of the drug and perhaps those that erroneously prescribed it to him, you also need to look into getting permanent disability for him so that he will have some form of income coming in if he cannot work at all.

As to your question at hand, you need to contact the Louisiana Association for Justice. Their website can be found here: https://www.lafj.org/

They are essentially a plaintiff attorney bar in Louisiana and should be able to steer you towards an attorney or firm to represent your son's interests.

This firm is also known to represent plaintiffs in drug product liability issues in Louisiana. Here is their contact information: https://www.schmidtandclark.com/ace-inhibitors

Please let me know if you have any other questions or comments.

Please also rate my answer positively.

Best wishes going forward!

Just checking in on you to see if you had any additional questions. I want you to be as comfortable as possible moving forward. Thanks