Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

Sir, you gave us some advice about a month ago and was

Customer Question

Sir, you gave us some advice about a month ago and was wondering if you would represent us in this endeavor as the law is nothing I am familiar with.
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

Hi there. I wish I could, but as I'm not licensed in Arkansas, I would not be able to establish an attorney-client relationship with you. I'm so sorry! Under my terms of service with JustAnswer, I'm not allowed to make a specific recommendation, but I can give you direction. You would want to either contact the state bar association or your nearest law school for a referral. I prefer the latter because they take great pride in their graduates and will take a more personal interest in making sure your referral is a good one because it will be a reflection of the school.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you very much sir and I will try that, I thought I would ask you as I have contacted a few attorneys that deal with real estate law but they are only interested in doing foreclosures and think it could be a good case as I have forwarded all the associated paperwork and they think that it is a case for "Theft under false pretenses" but they make money on the market and not on trials. But Thank you again and we will heed your advice.
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

Happy to help. I wish you the best. I'll keep you guys in my prayers for sure!