Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

I have already filed but before i could do so mother-inlaw

Customer Question

I have already filed for divorce but before i could do so mother-inlaw got local sheriff to come by and ask me if there had been abouse when there had not been. They did nothing that afternoon because spouse said she did not want to make any other claims agaist me. Then one day befor i filed Divorce she wrote out a restraining order and before even the offical sheriff report even was avable. Claiming aladged acusations of abuse, and now am having to go to court date soon but not sure what to expect? I have give paper work to the lawyer that helped on divorce but she and her assistain have not got back to me. I am concered being a disabled vetran even though they say she can not get house nor touch VA disablity and everything i see on internet say it does not matter if the claims are false about me.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
guess it going to take long time?
Expert:  Andrea, Esq. replied 1 year ago.

Hi, My name is ***** ***** I am one of the Attorneys here on JustAnswer. I apologize if you had to wait long for someone to respond to your question. Are you still interested in a telephone consultation ?

ANDREA

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
please

You should be receiving the Offer from JustAnswer momentarily

Please let me know what you decide,

Thank you,

ANDREA

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
it is just hard to type, and say that I am concerned over the Idea that my mother in law can get my wife michelle to lie and change her statement from one claim to the next. The Sheriff report on 17 sept 2015 but offical report not done untill Oct 05 2015. The her and her mom had restraining order filed one day before Sept 29 the restraining order got singed, but i filed Divorce 30 Sept 2015, They refused the process server on Divorce paper work. Now I see on line that they can lie to law enforce ment and i can not clear myself of acsations

Have you received JustAnswer's "Offer of Additional Services" ?