Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

I signed a contract house. I paid good faith $500,

Customer Question

I signed a contract for a house. I paid good faith $500, inspection $325 and an appraisal of $450. I have decided not to go forward with the purchase. I have an inspection addendum that shows the seller's response only to make one of the 10 repairs on the list. I never initial the addendum but I am being told that by my realtor that I will be sued. What are my options?
Expert:  Loren replied 1 year ago.

Good afternoon. I am Loren, a licensed attorney, and I look forward to assisting you.

Expert:  Loren replied 1 year ago.

Do you have any open contingencies? Does the contract contain a provision for liquidated damages which provides that the forfeiture of the earnest money is the seller's exclusive remedy?

Expert:  Loren replied 1 year ago.

Are you online with me?

Expert:  Loren replied 1 year ago.