Gerald, Esq
Gerald, Esq, Lawyer
Experience:  30 years of experience
77476456

I have a hearing This coming week, regarding motion 's fees

Customer Question

I have a hearing This coming week , regarding motion for atty's fees and to comply with fact information sheet. All this is brought on by my mortgage holder , on the interim he got another attorney involved, and has filed for foreclosure, of which there is not grounds as I have made all mort payments and have proof, the mortgage holder has also tortuously , contractually interfered with my past tennants, of which him and his attorney started adviseing my tennants to creat havoc with me and assured them when they got me to move out he would sell the house to them at a discount. Heres one for the record, he talked them into filing an ejection motion, on me the owner, finally threw that one out, and now he's filed a foreclosure noticed.
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

What is your specific question for us about this issue?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
how can i conjoin cases

Thank you for your reply.

You need to file a motion for joinder/consolidation of the cases if you want to do so. However, if all payments are up to date and no violation of the mortgage agreement has occurred, I would file a motion to dismiss the foreclosure before I filed a motion to consolidate cases. So your first effort to file the motion to dismiss and if that is denied, then you file a motion to consolidate the cases for the interests of justice.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
what time will u be calling??

Thank you for your reply. I have not gotten a phone call request from you until just now and right now I am answering you from 35,000 feet in the air as I am traveling and have no access to telephone service.

We can continue in here, but I cannot phone.

Expert:  Gerald, Esq replied 1 year ago.

Hello:

Thank you for your patience. Your request for a phone call has been referred to me.

I am an attorney with 30 years of experience; I hope to provide you information that will help you in resolving your question.

You may contact me at the number indicated. I look forward to speaking with you.

If I do not answer please leave a call back number and I will call you back ASAP.

Please note: Information is educational and not given as legal advice. Only your local attorney can give legal advice. I can't establish or accept an attorney-client relationship with you. All posts are available for public viewing.